Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Crazy Chemistry

Chemistry class was fun, we didn't do much study, mostly on experiment and I did it with Nicole and Yui. Nicole was a mad scientist trying to mix all kind of acid together then she start laughing and playing with the tap water. While I was washing the test tube, she twist the tap on purpose with causes the water to splash everywhere which is mostly on her. She tried to make my work terrible but she failed. She remind me of Dr. Willy, remember, the crazy Dr Willy from bob and george comic? Oh well you might not know, allow me to introduce it to you.

It is kind of small but who cares, you can read it right? If you want to see the actual size go to www.bobandgeorge.com. Read the stupid comic, although it is stupid it is hilarious.
Anyway, back to Chemistry, Zahara and Ellen were like 'you still write about us?'. Well, I guess I am still writing about them. They said that finding that I write about them is a little creepy at first but now it is cool. Cool...hmm.... Another random thing, Nicole is the singing bee and Alice, the lunatic dancer. Gosh she dance and jump around the whole chemistry lab, it was hilarious. I watch her jumps and dance around the room with a look and she turns and saw me watching so she stops. Gosh it was so funny! She blush and told me to stop laughing while I kept laughing of course. I mean, do you see someone dancing in a chemistry lab before??
Lunch time, Alice said I quietened down...hmm...did I??? Been thinking about colour combination. Does a black bench top and a white cupboard fits?? Does the dark brown carpet fits with black colour? Gosh! I am bad at deciding, because I will never get it right. What will the toilet tiles colour be??? Ah...I think I got to see more samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment