Friday, March 5, 2010

Funny that

Funny that we won in business management. Confidence? Not for me, but I think it is mostly the others that had confidence.
Funny that the fire alarm went off while we got soak in the rain for no reason.
Funny that I got all of the question right for maths except the part where teacher haven't touch on.
Funny that chemistry exam coming soon is easy.
Funny that we always play hand ball during lunch just like young time again.
Funny that I always sit alone in Physics and English class even though this is my second year.
Funny that my drawing cracks Stacey and Amy up every time they read it.
But it is not funny that Alice fell down and got a wound.
Today is an extraordinary Friday, it seems that today seems to go on so well.
Just let your day go with surprises up ahead for you. You never know what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment