Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Estuary

Yesterday I went to the estuary to study about different types of animals. Although it smell like crap, I had great fun. Stacey, Tahmeen, Amy and I went digging for different types of animals. We dug up worms, tunneling crabs, mud flat snails and more. Mostly Stacey did the digging and we just sort of looked out for interesting bits to be put into the bag. But then we had to sit for internal and draw a stupid map which we took a long time to put them into place.
Well, the funniest part it where Amy got her gum boots stuck in the mud. It all started out like this, we went in a big group to do some experiment. A few girls were digging while some got nothing to do. So Amy sort of thought she could put her feet into the hole and get it back out. She was having a real fun burying her feet, when we said we are going to move to another place, Amy started shouting. We had a real laugh about it while trying to dig her out. Everyone was cracking up while Stacey dug her out and Amy kept shouting 'My shoes! I need my shoes! Get me out of here! I am stuck!'. It took about five minutes before we could finally get her out of the mud. She was freaking out while she laugh and did nothing. It was really hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment