Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Handball game

During lunchtime, Alice found a tennis ball so she planned to play handball. At first it was Alice and Abby playing and turns out to be the whole group playing handball. Handball, I never played that game before, looks so easy but I lose all the time. Pfftt.. Probably, I should have done better, but I kept doing it the way how I play badminton. I am such a loser, but it was really fun. I think Abby wants to play it tomorrow with Danielle.
Stupid Telecom! I top up 20 dollars, and the next months, my 500 text is missing, freaking doesn't make sense! I get freaking pissed off! How can I get enough money??? I am running out of cash already and Telecom ain't doing much help. I top up another 10 dollars and my first 50 texts have to be charge! So my 10 dollars will be gone soon. I think I need to get a job, but I can't be bother!

No comments:

Post a Comment