Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gotcha! Back at you!

Well, Alice has been prank calling me me for this past few months and I didn't get her back. But most of her pranks are always easy to find out. I recognized her voice so she was such an utter failure with trying to trick me. But I must say she did a really good job at prank calling my brother.
So there is on day she tried to trick me, pretending to be a boy. Quite a smart way by texting me with her mum's cellphone but I recognize her way of texting people again. If you don't reply her text she will keep texting you, and if you don't reply again, she will miss call you. Anyway, she said 'Hey, I am Joe, how is New Zealand?' (highlighted with blue is a mistake that she made that I can figure out) I can't reply because I was out of credit. When she said New Zealand, I know it must be one of my friends trying to prank me. Another mistake is when she said she got my number from Jia Ling. How does Jia Ling know my number? I never gave my New Zealand number to her.
Anyway, today I planned to confront her, asking her who is this fellow person trying to disturb me. Of course she was denying and laughing at all the text message I got from herself. Very good at acting I must say, she kept her face straight and she laugh without any suspicion. But I knew it was here, right from the beginning. So if she is so good at doing all this, let see how good she is by getting it back.
Turn out she wasn't that good. I make her so worry! I said that a boy text me and my dad found out in his cellphone. Because I text her once using my dad's cellphone. And my dad got really mad at me for texting an unknown boy and he won't allow me to take my learners anymore because he doesn't trust me anymore. She really got so worry, poor thing. I was planning to tell her like when I got home that I got her, but with her sad and worry face, I thought that I shouldn't wait longer, I should put her mind at ease. So when I blurted it out to her, she drop on the floor like a dead person holding my cellphone in her hand. Haha! I just can't stop smiling at my victory! Got you Alice!

No comments:

Post a Comment