Saturday, March 20, 2010

G's birthday party (hangout)

The whole group went out this time, that is why I got a wee bit scared and you know quiet. But I think I been excluding myself from the group sometime, I think maybe it is because I still ain't that use to them yet. But oh well, I had a great time. We went to watch a movie called 'Valentines day'. Taylor Swift acting like an idiot over there. The ending is sort of weird and awkward and I think some people wants to have a boyfriend after watching that movie.
Before the movie, we went shopping, wanted to buy earrings but I haven't like any. They were checking clothes out, while megan got her nose pierce. The little shop was so tiny and everyone was just squeezing through that little side walk browsing through clothes which they found fascinating. Then they crowd around the little changing room, looking at how Danielle dresses. Well, after all of that, Alice helped me chose the present that G like before which I got her a perfume bottle and an eye liner? I forgot, anyway, it is good that she like it.
The movie, I think Abby slept through it and Alice almost fell off her seat because she sat at the top of the seat and lose her balance. I think the others was pretty attentive, because they 'shush' the other annoying, noisy girls up. Ah well, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment