Monday, April 26, 2010

Amy's company

Before I talk about the topic, I would like to talk about business management. I think Alice was pretty disappointed at what I did. I handed her a book instead of a nicely typed out piece of paper. I wanted to slap myself hard that moment. I am such an utter disappointment, she wanted a paper that is done nicely not a book. Why am I blogging, I am suppose to get that work done or else I would disappoint my whole team member and that is the last thing I want to do, disappoint one of my friend.
Well, I will blog about my day first and finish up that business management stuff, I have to finish it by today. The topic, I had a great time with Amy, who spent the whole three hours with me. Really grateful to her and we planned to drag Stacey to stay with us next week. Stupid computer won't work, or else I would print out the 'road to zanarkand' and 'melodies of life' song for her to play on the piano. Well, since I can't print it out for her, I played road to zanarkand for her, while my fingers dance clumsily on the keys, teaching her how to play the song. She followed me for the first part, then she started making up all kind of depressing tune. Her fingers dance beautifully on the keys, while I criticize her song kept asking her to play a happy tune but it is all sad and depressing. She kept saying 'cry bitch! Cry!' while I stared at her like a retarded person and criticize her more. Amy kept cracking me up, my jaw freaking hurt later then on. What a sad girl she is, I am bad luck for her, I made her miss her bus.
I also planned to read 3 books a week that is my goal. I don't think I can do it but I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment