Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mischievous

I love lunch time. Disturbing, that sweet, lovely G without her knowing was really hilarious. Anyway, there was a lot of little bits of green thing that fell from the tree. We sat in a circle as usual, I slip beside Megan, who was just beside G. With that little bits fallen from the tree, I could carry out my plan, the trick which my brother always did to me when I was little. I took the little green bits and threw it up in a high parabola, I wouldn't say I got her at first, it was pretty hard trying to get the right angle. But I got it soon, I chuck it high up so that she would think it was the tree. I was successful, but she didn't complain. Ellie saw what I did and started cracking up. I chuck a few more. At last, she started getting angry with the tree. She was actually piss off about the fact that it drops on her only. Then Jess saw it and started cracking along with Dayna who notices it. While she kept yelling at the tree we kept laughing, she got mad that we didn't get it so she chuck it all at us. So, we started a war at chucking the green stuff at everyone, the main target was definitely G although she blame the 'tree' who started it first. I got away with it, I haven't told her yet, but I will tell her soon. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment