Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to myself!

My time has arrived for me to turn 17th. Gosh! I feel so old now... Anyway, it is still sweet as long as I am in my teen life. Today, I think it is fun, all that we bought arrived and we managed to squeeze it into the small house we rented. Then, more things arrived, the bed, lamps and table. Since there is no more space to put it in the house, we squeezed it into the garage. While I was playing PS2, Terri messaged me saying Happy Birthday to me. I was so happy and thankful that she wish me. The only friend who wish me Happy Birthday. Not that I blame the others, I don't tell them when my birthday is because they will just say 'Haha! Livia is old!'. Yes I am the oldest among my friends. The others birthday are like June-December, and those who has their birthday on January to April are mostly 16 years old. Time for me to be a year older, your time shall come too.
I spent some time reading 'Shopaholic & sister'. It is kind of an addicting story book. I had 'Shamania' for dinner, good stuff. It is really delicious especially the butter chicken. Later I shall have my lovely mud cake. Can't be bothered putting up the picture of the cake. I shall put it up next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment