Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thank You for your wishes

I got so many wishes yesterday. I mean mostly from facebook and Alice text me saying happy birthday and I didn't read it till like 10 o'clock at night. I was busy reading the book that got me addicted. I finish it today and realized Becky's sister (Jess), she ain't so bad after all.
Alice called me today telling me about easter camp. She said that those who had their birthday on that day have to go up on stage while everyone sings to them. And it is true, she knows that I hate them. Thank God I didn't go or else I would be freaking out. But I would go next year and planned to take a not so stressful subject as this year. Physics is really a stressful subject, I hate the point where you have to calculate lots of stuff which I don't find it useful to life. And some stuff where my teachers teaches is totally confusing. How can two object reach the ground at the same time no matter how you throw the object. Well, I saw it and it was really true but still I doesn't make sense. Ah well...lets just drop those physics subject.
Thank you, thank you to everyone who wishes me. Really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment