Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Badminton

Badminton season has started again. This year is different without Natalia and Soon Yie. They are the star that help to win every battle against every school.
But I believe we still can win if I brush up everyone their badminton skills. Especially Zahara and Ellen, the two silly people. The year 11 are probably better than them. The opponent we versus are extremely stupid, they don't even know how to score. While they just simple yell out in when it is out, out when it is in. They also said that the rules say that people who play doubles have to play single too. I didn't play doubles, so she came up and complain about us. While we argued over what is right. This can't be right, we have to take turns don't we? Our team has six people and we are suppose to take turns. Anyway, who cares about that, we beat them.
Well, the funny thing is that Abby has been texting Jim. She gave her cellphone to me and asked me whether I want to text him. She asked me to text saying 'Hey I asian'. Okay that might probably freak him out and I think he got scared. By the way, I need to study for Chemistry, hope I pass cause my teacher said majority of the people who take Chemistry failed that exam. So I plan to be the minority nor majority. Right got to go and study.

No comments:

Post a Comment