Saturday, May 8, 2010

The think I learn today is that never asked the teacher for to have fun. A girl from my class asked the teacher to let us have fun than studying tomorrow. The teacher reply with a simple remark 'Ya, we will have fun, we are doing pH!'. The girl just drop lower into her chair with a disappointed face and sigh. I would say my Chemistry teacher is a very funny and weird lady. Almost every sentences she end with a laugh. We will usually laugh along with her but we find it common. There was once she gave a the wrong sheet of paper to us, we never knew so we blindly paste the paper in our book. As she explain the uses of the paper, we were absolutely blank, staring stupidly at the acid and bases paper, while she babble on about equilibrium. At last, a girl (Sharnay is her name I think) exclaim that she has no idea what the teacher is teaching. Mrs Palmer (Chemistry teacher) looked at the paper she handed us out, her laughter was evil and we knew it was the wrong sheet.
Anyway, yesterday, I went out with the bunch off crazy asian. We ate our dinner at 9 o'clock, gosh I was so hungry. No one came to take our order so I came up with a prediction that they are afraid of asian because they wouldn't understand us, and Debbie started acting like a retarded asian.
KTV, never go there again. I am under age. I have to be 18 and above to get into KTV. It is just a stupid Karaoke, do you think that I will order alcohol?? I lied to the lady that I was 18 saying that I forgot my ID. She didn't believe me at first until this guy went up and talk into believing us that we are 18. Never going there again, she pisses me off. The songs were actually english but the video clips were all korean. Nevermind about that, I need to go and start writing about my lovely self as what Alice said.

No comments:

Post a Comment