Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flashback

I seems to be getting lots of flashback now of these days. I remember the two girls in our class (back in Malaysia) who always freak out at the sight of bees. And there was one time a bee really chase them, watching them running up and down the classroom like an idiot. The whole class was cracking up!
The worst part of my life, being sent to chinese school where all the teacher were crazy. I was such a cry baby when I was little. I cry because our teacher force us to memorise the whole text book which was quite a lot for an eight years old kid. I cry because I knew I would get in trouble if I don't do it, because the teacher would always have a threatening cane beside her. She would roar like a tiger whenever people don't finish their homework. I always get a painful stroke on my palm, a few strokes, which make my palm feeling sore for the whole period. I am never good at chinese, therefore everyday is a toture for me. Lucky for these guys who live in New Zealand, their whole life they get to play everyday instead of doing homework everyday.
Well, at least I thankful for a better life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment