Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sick

I was fine today, until the last period, my stomach ache worsen and I felt so sleepy. I wanted to sleep but it is Mrs Bull class. She will scream at you if you don't listen, who knows what happen to people who sleep in class. So while trying to stay awake with my bad stomach ache, I suddenly had the urge to puke. I drank some water and it got worst. There was still 15 minutes left. 15 minutes is a long time. But well, I got through it, but when the bell rang, I puke a mouthful, of course I don't want to keep it in my mouth I swallow it which makes me feel like puking again. I tastes tuna which was my lunch. I rush to the toilet thinking I would vomit again. It didn't came out when I was in the toilet, sigh...it is always the same. When I don't want it to come out, it came out; When I want it to come out, it doesn't come out. Oh well, I think I will stop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment