Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I had exams for the past few days. To tell you the truth it didn't go so well, I studied the main topic, instead the littlest, and most not important question to me came out. Draw the graph for biology for the pH enzymes and the temperature. Discuss about the differences about the pH and the temperature of the enzymes. I was like 'What? Didn't even know there was a pH for that'. So I wrote down, the differences of pH and temperature in the enzymes are that the names. The names are the first differences that I spot. No, I didn't put that down, I skip to the next page straight away. Physics, it was a miracle that I can do most of the question! Most! I said most! Yeah, might get not achieve again but at least I get what I was doing for mechanics. Waves, a disaster, I don't even know what equation that I should use, so I just wrote nonsense down, simply picking a equation and solve the problem. I might get it wrong but anyway, I did my best. English, I rather not talk about it, I think everyone can guess how well I did. Well, after Physics I taught Zahra maths. For an hour I taught her maths and all she learn was factorising an easy equations. But at least she learnt something, well, after that I was browsing through her photos laughing at all her little poses and tease some of them. At least she is not like a person who get angry real fast. She laugh along with me actually, laughing at all my insults. So it is alright to tease her but not the sensitive one. That's all for today folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment