Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh Dear! How blonde can you be?

I question Alice about the bible, while I insists that she answers she whines like a small kid saying that she don't have much bible knowledge. The question was simple and easy but probably hard for her or maybe she is lying. I asked her 'what are the first four book in the new testament?' She replied 'I don't know!? What is new testament?'. Great...I got to explain, I am not good at explaining. So I just said the new testament is the birth of Jesus onwards and the old is the part where Jesus Christ had not been born. Well after I 'Google'-ed the differences of New and Old, I learned that the new testament is the where the new revelation begins. The old is the old revelation. I think that is right....again, she complained saying that how she read my blog and how I didn't answered the question when I know so much. Well, I told her that if I explain they will throw more questions in my face which I can't answer. But she didn't listen sometimes as usual because of her overly busy personality or should I say she does more than two things at a time. Although I make her sound like a she is superman she is not, she is just a dramatic person who expression is overly expressed with her weird body sign language. Tall like a basket baller but never once is she athletic, slim like a model but she stills complains about her fatness (sometimes, not really about her fatness but about how fat she becomes). Did I make her sound like she is evil? I hope not, because she is really nice. Nice as in she talks a lot and she makes weird noises. She is has brunette hair but she is really blonde to me. You know what I mean. You should know why I say blonde. Don't worry if you don't understand it means that your innocence mind has not fully mature or should I give you a hint? Why do people tell blonde jokes?(highlight the blank space if you think your brain if mature enough, if not leave it)
Enough description about Alice. Abby grabbed me by my tie as if she is wanting to beat me up, she told me how I hurt her feelings by saying she ignored me. I don't think she is mad, she is just a girl who laughs and never get angry. She seems to have a funny family and a cute dog. She always got a story to tell everyone when she comes to school. 'Listen! Listen to me!' her favourite phrase just because someone turns away she becomes paranoid thinking people ain't listening to her. Oh Dear! How blonde can you be Abby? Every one is listening. I am the one who should be saying 'Listen!', probably not my type but seriously no one listen to me. Even when I talk to the girl beside me she would seems to not hear me and turn to another girl and talk to her. How insulting, I do not blame those girl, it is just because they have some hearing problem ( I am joking). G is the sad one. I remember her saying 'I don't want you talking about me on your blog, because I sound stupid', those word sort of crush my heart. I felt bad so bad that I felt like crying. And again, I am joking, how blonde can you be (if you fell for my tricks again)? Why would I feel sad about that, just change the name. So I named her G because without writing about her in my blog, it seems like a big empty space that needed to be filled. G the gentle and soft nature girl. She sticks her middle finger up at her friends for fun, while she laughs cruelly after that. She have quite a cruel laughter 'HAHAHA!', her first three laughter can give you a shock of your life if you were dreaming. I got a fright once, when I was sitting beside her.
I know I hardly talk about this girl, the reason is I hardly talk to her. The skinny little girl with her massive big brains. She is the smartest of them all, the most knowledgable girl in the group. I would say she is just like a wise man or should I call her wise woman? Anyway, her name is Danielle, that tall smart girl. I felt like a dumb one beside her. Well, being beside her is like her saying 'Oh Dear! How blonde can you be, Livia?'

No comments:

Post a Comment