Thursday, August 5, 2010

I miss Malaysia's english exam

Every time when there is an essay that my teacher assign me to do, I struggle really hard to finish it. I hate poems, what can I write about it? These are the questions the teacher gave us to do for the poems:
1. How was the language or the structure or style in the poems you have studied effective and why did this increase your understanding of the texts?
2. For each of the poems studied analyse how the author's use of language helped you more vividly understand an important idea.
3. For each of the poems studied analyse how the authors used constrast to help make the text more interesting.
Choose one from the above.
The first thing I did was whine. All of the above are so freaking hard, how am I suppose to answer them? It is so hard that I feel like writing 'I can't do all of the above, any other choices?', of course I am not that stupid, my teacher will just laugh at me. I got to get back and start thinking of ideas of how to continue my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment