Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sleepover and Trade Fair Day

I had a sleepover on Friday, I didn't really get much sleep on Friday though. We were preparing for the Trade Fair which was on Saturday. We tried to planned our way of designing on Saturday but I think we didn't get much done. I took a picture of Alice while she was trying to dry her hair like a dog.


Alice pretending to sleep.

The Trade Fair Day, our outfit was a purple top and a high waist black skirt. I must say we looked really professional with that outfit and that 'DELTAH' word printed on our shirt.


Our stand. The stand that stands out the most.

Alice the druggie (just joking), taking her drug (which was the delicious fudge)

Everyone was not allow to eat at the stand so Alice was breaking the rules, eating at the stand but I don't think the judges notice because she was hiding under the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment