Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sometimes I don't see the point of writing in here, no one even reads it. Anyway, I write it just for my memories. Somehow I was talking about laughter yesterday about how I should be describing everyones laughter. Unexpectedly today, they talked about it. Everyone has their own unusual laughter, some snorts when they laugh. Well, I will describe my terrible sound of laughter. Every laugh that I let out, it sounded like I had asthma, as if every breathe I let out, I am going to die. G's laughter is loud and recognisable from miles. You can hear a loud 'HAHAHA' usually it goes three times then silence, mostly because she need to breathe in or she cups her mouth as if she knows that she is being too loud. Alice's laughter is somehow unique, from her laughter you can see all kind of dramatic movement that her body will show. I know that when she laugh she start with a 'Ah' in front so it sounds like 'Ahahahaha'. Well I think you know what I mean. Abby, crazy laughter like mine but not that terrible. She inhale in when she laugh, and when her laugh is silent and she raise a finger to point at you, she is sort of mocking you. That is how it looks like to me. Danielle, her face goes red sort of like pink if she goes on more than about 2 seconds. She nods in agreement when she laughs if she agrees with something. Some are silent laughters, but I still remember the most interesting person who laughs with her head bobbing to the front and back smacking her hand on whatever object she can find, her name is Jia Ling. You can't really describe laughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment