Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Smart answers because it is never wrong.

Read the questions properly. I read some of the stupid exam questions, some are not stupid it is just so true. How could the teacher mark the answer wrong, it is straightforward and true. But sadly, teachers are really straightforward that they must have the right answer. The following answer is true.
Why is oxygen non-polar?
Because God made it that way.
Well, it is true that God made it that way. So do you think it is wrong? I don't think so. I called Li Hui today. Interesting talk and she needs to attend tution so that is where the conversation stop. I had quite a laugh when I annoy people, not in a bad way until people couldn't stand it. Well, I do love asking the question 'Did you get into National Service?' if their answer is no, I would reply with a disappointing way, 'Why???' while they yell 'how should I know?'. Jia Ling was the victim so was lihui and after that, I passed my day with happiness or would I say satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment